Gumbox Ltd co reg 8695911 Copyright 2016
DELIVERY and RETURNS
Account and Non Account Customers -
Orders below £50 -
An additional delivery charge may apply to bulky items. These are standard terms and may be superseded at the point of sale.
Delivery of the Goods shall be within the UK only, to an address, notified to the Company by the Customer.
All times or dates given for delivery of the Goods are given in good faith and shall not be of the essence of any Contract.
Orders placed before 2pm Monday-
Please note we do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday
All deliveries must be signed for. In the event of no signatory being available our carrier will leave a card advising that they will attempt re-
Please also be aware that the courier is contracted to deliver to the address stated on the order. Please include any relevant Floor/Apartment number on the order.
We do NOT deliver to PO BOX addresses.
1. The Company shall provide their own courier to collect returned goods from the customer site at their own risk and expense if the return is due to:
Incorrectly delivered goods delivered by the courier in which the Customer has notified the Company in writing within 1 working day of receipt of the goods;
Damaged goods delivered by the courier, in which the Customer has notified the Company in writing within 5 working days of receipt of the goods;
Faulty goods that may be replaced under the warranty terms of the goods within 10 working days of receipt of the goods.
2. If you require to return any item purchased from us, please E-
3. Please note that due to health and safety regulations we are unable to accept returns on any food or beverage goods, including biscuits, coffee or water.
4. Except for warranty returns over 10 working days, all other returns shall be agreed in writing with the Company and shall be sent to the Companies premises at the Customer's risk and expense. The Company reserves the right to reasonably refuse to accept all such returns, where the Goods are not returned in their original packaging in a clean, unused, undamaged and resalable condition.
5. Warranty returns over 10 working days shall be dealt with directly between the manufacturer of the Goods and the Customer.
6. Where a refund of the Goods is required by the Customer, the Company shall use reasonable endeavours to process such requests within 2 working weeks of receipt of the returned of the Goods.
I have items missing from my order?
If you have items missing from your order please check firstly to see if there is another parcel due to you on the delivery note. Alternatively email us on info@chewing-
All shortages need to be reported within THREE days from date of delivery.
If there are any other queries, please inform us via email or phone 01902 271045
|In House designs|
|Bin your gum install|
|Delivery and returns|